Hi Jonny! I thought your elevator pitch was great! I thought that you had the perfect pace, which made it easy to understand what you were saying. I like that you memorized your entire pitch and your use of questions to grab the attention of the audience. The only critique would be to add a more compelling hook at the beginning. Overall, this submission had all the aspects needed.
Good pitch! I spotted a few positive points: You looked at your audience around the room, like you were engaging them all. You started with a question to get people thinking. I also like how you tugged at students heart strings with the home cooked meal. Great ending with promoting your value proposition! Only constructive feedback I can think of is your ASK - at the end what do you want? Feedback? Another meeting? :)
Honestly I thought this was a pretty solid elevator pitch, there were definitely some high and low points, but overall I think this was well done. The pros: I thought you had great pacing, your words were clear, and you also threw in perfect pauses for emphasis. I like this business idea and I think if you included how pricing for these services would work, it would make it that much more effective. In addition, you misspoke a couple of times and I think this could just be fixed with a little more practice. However, I think your pacing and timing was very well done.
Hi Jonny, Very good pitch. you seemed very comfortable in front of the camera and very well prepared. You gave all the information needed in order for me to get a great understanding for your project. You also seemed very calm and knew how to pace yourself throughout the video. You spoke clear and concise, with little to no mistakes, great post.
Hi Jonny!
ReplyDeleteI thought your elevator pitch was great! I thought that you had the perfect pace, which made it easy to understand what you were saying. I like that you memorized your entire pitch and your use of questions to grab the attention of the audience. The only critique would be to add a more compelling hook at the beginning. Overall, this submission had all the aspects needed.
Hi Jonny!
ReplyDeleteGood pitch! I spotted a few positive points: You looked at your audience around the room, like you were engaging them all. You started with a question to get people thinking. I also like how you tugged at students heart strings with the home cooked meal. Great ending with promoting your value proposition! Only constructive feedback I can think of is your ASK - at the end what do you want? Feedback? Another meeting? :)
V/r,
Elizabeth Fullwood
Hey Jonny,
ReplyDeleteHonestly I thought this was a pretty solid elevator pitch, there were definitely some high and low points, but overall I think this was well done. The pros: I thought you had great pacing, your words were clear, and you also threw in perfect pauses for emphasis. I like this business idea and I think if you included how pricing for these services would work, it would make it that much more effective. In addition, you misspoke a couple of times and I think this could just be fixed with a little more practice. However, I think your pacing and timing was very well done.
Hi Jonny,
ReplyDeleteVery good pitch. you seemed very comfortable in front of the camera and very well prepared. You gave all the information needed in order for me to get a great understanding for your project. You also seemed very calm and knew how to pace yourself throughout the video. You spoke clear and concise, with little to no mistakes, great post.