Tuesday, October 22, 2019
18A – Create a Customer Avatar
This is my avatar. She is a new comer to the University of Florida and really cannot, or will not do much without help. She loves to watch the bachelor and is always studying or going out when she is not. She drives a white A3 or Jetta. She really just needs help accumulating to being away from home and cannot do everything herself and needs some additional help. The things I have in common with my avatar is this is how most of my friends who are girls are. I know how they act and the things they need. besides that I like them because they are my friends, but cannot seem to do anything without texting me or my other friends for help. This person would be perfect for my business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Jonny,
ReplyDeleteGreat post! It is interesting to me that your prototypical customer reminds you of your friends. As I was doing this assignment, the resemblence between myself and my prototypical customer seemed to become more and more apparent as time went on, he even kind of looked like me. I think the reason for this is largely because we want people who either remind us of ourselves, or others we enjoy, to be partaking in our business and buying our goods and services.
Hey Jonny,
ReplyDeleteI think you nailed your prototypical customer. It seems like you have a close relationship with your friends and that you sort of generated your business idea based off them. I think it is funny that you said they can't seem to do anything without texting you for help. These are the types of people that would be attracted to your business. Maybe one day in the future, your friends will be customers to your business. Great work.