1. It seems weird talking about yourself. I feel uncomfortable trying to figure out my human capital. I think i am very headstrong. I am always leading from the front to get the job done. I am very passionate, I love getting the job done right the first time. I am very persistent, I will keep trying until I get the resources or goal I want. I think i can talk to a brick wall and love to just talk and talk. I love learning, knowing as much as i possibly can.
2.
AAron my best friend
I asked him about my knowledge. We talked about some positives, he said I know a little about a lot and can keep and am always able to have a conversation. On some negatives, he claimed that I always had to be right and i will always correct people.
https://soundcloud.com/jonny-94/aaron-interview
Stuart Berger My dad
In this interview we focused on my skills. It was very clear about the what my dad though of me. he said when i am assigned a responsibility or a job from someone else I go 110%. However he notices when he gives me a job or if I give my self a job i will just do it till its god enough.
https://soundcloud.com/jonny-94/dad-interview
Brooke best friend from home
I talked with Brooke about my emotions because she really knows me at my core. What i learned is that I am very passionate and am noticed in the room. She also told me that i am a hot head, and seem be irrational and very impatient at times.
https://soundcloud.com/jonny-94/brooke-interview
Halle Berger Older sister
I talked to Halle about my abilities. yet again she told me that I have the ability to get invested and passionate about something. However this came with with some downfalls. I seem to not like outside help, especially about things I am set in stone in my head.
Haley best friend since 3rd grade
I made up a topic to ask Haley. I asked her about my ability to talk to people and convince them to follow me. She said I am very good at seeing when people want to do things yet will not do it without some pushing. Yet again some negatives is that i can be mean in my pursuits, but she claims I do not realize I am being mean.
3. Sadly there seemed to be only one contrast between my list and my interviews. I seem to get angry and hot headed at my peers. This is something that I definitely need to fix. This is not a good quality to have. hopefully i can change this fire into something else.
Hi Jonny!
ReplyDeleteI also feel uncomfortable sometimes talking about myself. I liked how your interviewees gave you both positives and negatives qualities about you. Sometimes people are afraid to give constructive criticism, but it can be extremely impactful to hear. I see that bringing this quality of being a “hot head” to your attention can now help you work toward diminishing it. Great submission!