Sunday, December 1, 2019

30A - final Reflection


The most formative experiences I had were the assignments where I had to interview people. Whether it would be friends, family or random strangers at plaza. The experience that I will remember is Pryor roasting me/ constructive critics in front to the whole class. My most joyous experience was my first elevator pitch. It was fun do perform and talk about my idea since I am not a business major. I was proud of when I listened to what my friends and family had t say about me and the way I changed the bad things since then.
At the beginning of the semester I did not think as critically as I do now. I notice more finer details and I plan way more. Especially for this class I work ahead so that 12:00 pm deadline does not put me in a bad situation. I think this has put me in the entrepreneurial mindset even though, I will be joining the navy.
I would recommend students to keep and open mind, while it may seem like busy work, it is great to see your idea unfold right before your eyes. Always work ahead. The due date is at 11:59 AM not PM so you cannot do it last minute unless you wake up very early. I would say to them keep your head high and work hard, while it is not a crazy hard course it will be challenging to get it done.
Image result for entrepreneurship

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jonny,
    I agree that throughout this course a change in mindset and attitude have been somewhat life changing to me. This class has provided me with the opportunity to also meet new people and embrace other peoples perspectives and mindsets, and how I can market to them. Finally, i agree with your analysis on the class and what it takes to succeed in this course to the upcoming class next semester. Great Post

    ReplyDelete